Great room overlooking Georgian Bay
Fully equipped modern kitchen
Large rec room with wood-burning fireplace and sliders to covered deck
5 spacious private bedrooms with queen size beds
Fire pit on the shoreline
Plenty of beautiful lawn for the children to play
Seagull enjoying the waves
- Ideal for relaxation, entertainment and enjoyment
- A perfect place to share with family and friends for any reason, any season or any occasion
- Privacy and comfort on a one-acre property with peaceful surroundings makes our vacation rental unique
- 148′ of frontage on the shores of Georgian Bay … take advantage of this and enjoy your vacation
- Our property is available year-round with seasonal rates
- Perfect for 10 adult guests, accommodates up to 16 (with children)
- Great for Honeymoons, Christmas, New Years, small family reunions, gatherings and other family celebrations
- It is also ideal for small meetings, private retreats, seminars and conferences. We welcome scrap bookers, quilters, hikers, kayakers and bicycling enthusiasts (secure garage for equipment)
- Beautiful cross-country skiing, snowshoe and hiking trails (over 14 km groomed) with 5 comfort / rest stations (outhouses).
- We also groom an additional 12-15 km of off-site trails linking to District 9 OFSC Snowmobile Trails. There is ample trailer parking with direct access.
- Golf courses nearby (3 within less than 15 minutes) including Links course: www.CobbleBeach.com plus Legacy Golf & Country Club (formerly Owen Sound G&CC) and Wiarton Golf Course.
- Downhill skiing, snowboarding nearby (Blue Mountain is less than 1 hour away).
- “Bring your own boat” for fishing (parking for trailer; boat launch 6 km north; moor next door at our private harbour)
- Nature lovers: over 430 acres of adjacent private sub-escarpment land used as a private nature reserve and managed forest with over 14 km of hiking trails throughout — available to Retreat guests.
- Wireless Internet accessible throughout home
- Fully air-conditioned
Just another WordPress site