- Ideal for relaxation, entertainment and enjoyment
- A perfect place to share with family and friends for any reason, any season or any occasion
- Privacy and comfort on a one-acre property with peaceful surroundings makes our vacation rental unique
- 148′ of water frontage on the shores of Georgian Bay … facing east over beautiful sun (and moon) rises
- Our property is available year-round with seasonal rates
- Perfect for 10 adult guests, accommodates up to 16 (with children)
- Great for Honeymoons, Christmas, New Years, small family reunions, gatherings and other family celebrations
- It is also ideal for small meetings, private retreats, seminars and conferences. We welcome scrap bookers, quilters, birders, photographers, astronomy buffs, stargazers, hikers, kayakers and bicycling enthusiasts (secure garage for equipment)
- Beautiful cross-country skiing, snowshoe and hiking trails (over 16 km groomed) with 5 comfort / rest stations (outhouses) on over 430 acres of private nature reserve and managed forest.
- We connect to off-site trails linking to District 9 OFSC Snowmobile Trails. There is ample trailer parking with direct access to our trails.
- Golf courses nearby (3 within less than 15 minutes) including Links course: www.CobbleBeach.com plus Legacy Golf & Country Club (formerly Owen Sound G&CC) and Wiarton Golf Course.
- Downhill skiing, snowboarding nearby (Blue Mountain is about 1 hour away).
- Nature lovers: over 430 acres of adjacent private sub-escarpment land used as a private nature reserve and managed forest with over 15 km of hiking trails throughout — available to Retreat guests and open to the public
- Dark sky on our acreage plus within an hour of the Bruce Peninsula National Park (and World Biosphere Reserve); Tobermory is about 1 hour away.
- Wireless Internet accessible throughout home
- Air-conditioned throughout for your comfort
- Fully equipped for your convenience — after all, this is your vacation not a moving day!!
Supplied are: linens, bedding, pillows, comforters, blankets; towels; basic condiments; coffee, tea, Keurig (with a sampling of K-cups); laundry supplies; paper goods and more
Basically, you bring clothes, food and personal hygiene items
UPGRADES over the years (click to view list)