|Friday arrival after 5pm until following Friday departure before 11am|
|Sunday arrival after 5pm until following Friday departure before 11am (flexible in low- and mid-season)|
|Friday arrival after 5pm until following Sunday departure before 11am (flexible in low- and mid-season)|
- Calendar is based weekly starting on Fridays during high season.
- Rates are based on 4 persons occupying the retreat.
- Each additional person, including children (except infants and children under 2), is extra.
- Rates include everything as listed under “inclusions”.
- It is our policy at New Years and on the May and September long weekends, if there are no children in the group, that we rent to a maximum of eight adults only.
- The rates below SUPERSEDE ANY OTHER PRICING you may have found anywhere elsewhere at any time on the internet as this is our main website.
- We do not ‘barter’ or do ‘trades’.
- We advertise on many other sites which may or may not link to us and may also be listed (linked or spidered) on sites not authorized by us.
- Always consult us personally for the most up-to-date information.
- We require only the non-taxable, refundable $500 booking/security/damage deposit to hold your vacation timeframe and secure your quoted rental rate
|LOW SEASON||Mid- Oct. to mid-Apr.; excluding week of Thanksgiving(s), Christmas, New Year’s|
|Each Additional Person
|$1495||$175 for 7 nights|
|Week (5 nights)||$1200||$85 for 5 nights|
|$900||$75 for 2 nights|
|Long Weekend (3 nights)||$1100||$75 for 3 nights|
|MID SEASON||mid-Apr. to mid-June; mid-Sept. to mid-Oct.; Thanksgiving(s)|
|Each Additional Person
(per time frame)
|$2250||$210 for 7 nights|
|Week (5 nights)||$1800||$95 for 5 nights|
|$1200||$85 for 2 nights|
|$1500||$85 for 3 nights|
|HIGH SEASON||mid-June to mid-Sept.; week of Christmas, and week of New Year’s|
|Each Additional Person
(per time frame)
|$2650*||$245* per week|
|Week (5 nights)||$2450||$150 (New Year’s and Christmas Only) for 5 nights|
|$1200||$75 (New Year’s Only) for 2 nights|
|$1600||$105 (New Year’s Only) for 3 nights|
* During the high season (July/August), we rent by the full week (Friday-Friday) only … with the exception of last-minute rentals.
HST (Harmonized Sales Tax – 13%) is applicable to all rates.
For “currency conversions” go to — currency conversions
Receipt of “booking deposit” and/or “booking application” assumes you have read, agreed to and accept the following “rental agreement”…
GREYSTONE RETREAT – RENTAL AGREEMENT
By entering into this rental agreement*, you are accepting the following:
The tenant (that’s YOU, everyone on your application and any pre-agreed-to guests during your stay)
and the owner and/or manager(s) (that’s US or Greystone Retreat)
Agree to the following:
BOOKING AND PAYMENTS:
- Upon booking, review this rental agreement and completely fill in the ‘booking application’
- By booking, you are acknowledging your acceptance of this agreement
- Upon booking, advance a non-taxable, non-refundable* $500 per week (or less) ‘booking deposit’ which becomes your ‘security/damage deposit’ during your rental timeframe. The ‘security/damage deposit’ is *refunded* to you following inspection of property after departure. You will be charged for any damage and/or missing items.
- You have the right to cancel the entire contract any time prior to your arrival date with no penalties other than those stated within this agreement. You will automatically lose 100% of your booking deposit for any cancellation under any circumstances.
- You have the right to cancel the contract less than 90 days prior to your arrival date with the following penalties:
- 90 days or more prior to arrival = loss of 100% of booking deposit; refund of any rental payments made less 5% ‘handling fee’ to cover overhead expenses
- 90-60 days prior to arrival = loss of 100% of booking deposit; loss of 1/3 of total rental payment
- 60-30 days prior to arrival = loss of 100% of booking deposit; loss of 2/3 of total rental payment
- 30-15 days prior to arrival = loss of 100% of booking deposit; loss of 100% of total rental payment
- Should YOU find another group to take over your rental contract, the following apply:
- Loss of 100% of booking deposit; refund of 75% of your total rental payment.
- Should WE find another group to take over your rental contract: Loss of 100% of booking deposit; refund of 50% of your total rental payment
THE TENANT WILL:
- Maintain the house and property in the same condition it was upon arrival
- Treat the house, contents and property in a respectful and responsible manner
- Refrain from smoking anywhere within the house
- If smoking outside, dispose of any and all butts in a safe manner in the containers provided
- Refrain from any substance abuse and excessive consumption of alcohol
- Refrain from noise, rowdiness and loud music which would disrupt neighbours
- Comply with local by-law: quiet hours from 11pm through 7am
- Immediately inform the owner of any problems or accidents (contact list in your welcome package) … or pop by our house next door to the Retreat
- Accept full responsibility for the actions and behaviour of all persons occupying the rental property
- Arrive at or after the specified arrival time (5pm or later unless agreed otherwise); early arrivals will not be admitted
- Recognize that there are risks involved to persons and vehicles due to water, wildlife, traffic, etc that are each individual’s responsibility and not hold the owner and/or manager(s) responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever should an accident occur
- Depart by or before the specified departure time (11am departure; 5pm or later arrival … unless agreed otherwise in writing with Manager)
- Acknowledge that failure to depart promptly may result in a $50 flat fee plus $50 per hour penalty as we have a very tight turnaround window between guests.
- Not re-wire, or change in any way, the set-up of any component of the television/entertainment system(s). Minimum financial penalty $50 plus $50/hr for time to return to standard settings.
- Acknowledge that games brought by you and your group will ONLY be played on the lower level television (in recreation room) which is provided specifically for this purpose.
- Acknowledge that there are extenuating circumstances in life and work in a co-operative, reasonable and fair manner with the owner and/or manager(s) should such an event occur
- Not allow the property to be occupied by any person(s) not listed on the ‘booking application’ without prior permission of owner(s) and/or manager(s).
- Understand that failure to comply with any of the above constitutes potential termination of the rental agreement and the immediate removal of all person(s) from the rental property with absolutely no refund.
THE OWNER WILL:
- Provide tenant with ‘booking application’ to be filled in and filed solely for the purpose of contact or emergency. We comply with the privacy act relative to your information. It is never shared with anyone for any reason.
- Provide tenant with a copy of this agreement
- Provide the retreat, contents and property in clean and reasonable condition for your arrival as described and advertised
- Solve any problems the tenant may have to the best of the owner’s and/or manager(s)’ ability
- Fix (or have fixed) any mechanical, electrical, plumbing problem as quickly as possible upon being informed by tenant of such a problem
- Be responsible for the cost of all repairs under acts of God, failure of equipment and items of that nature Provided inclusions as listed
- Provide a contact list for emergency use or questions by tenant during occupancy of property
- Promptly refund the tenant’s $500 per week ‘security/damage deposit’ following inspection after departure … usually within a week unless awaiting costing for specific item(s)
- Promptly inform tenant of any items left behind so tenant has opportunity to have said items returned at tenant’s cost (if over $10 in postage fees)
- Provide extra services agreed to by both parties in writing. Extra services may entail extra costs which will be described and agreed to in advance. Any extra service agreement(s) will be kept on file.
- Acknowledge that there are extenuating circumstances in life and work in a co-operative, reasonable and fair manner with the tenant should such occur
- Not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever at any time for any personal injury of any type, for any reason, while tenant is occupying rental property or accessing any of our neighbouring properties (including Greystone Annex, Greystone Trails and Greystones)
- Not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever at any time for any damage, loss to or theft of any possessions or any item(s) belonging to tenant(s) under any circumstances, while tenant(s) is occupying rental property or utilizing any of our neighbouring properties (including Greystone Annex, Greystone Trails and Greystones)
- Have the right to evict and remove any and all person(s) from the rental property should the tenant(s) (or anyone occupying the rental property during the contract period) fail to comply with the terms listed above or we deem it necessary
WE THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE, FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION …
WE KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR STAY AT GREYSTONE RETREAT AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE PROPERTY WITH YOU!
* Upon payment of ‘booking deposit’ it is understood that you have read, accept and agree to the rental agreement in its entirety.